The G410 LST (Low Spin Technology) driver provides golfers a lower spinning design in a smaller, faster shape with increased forgiveness.
It’s engineered with the same Movable Weight Technology as the G410 Plus model, which allows golfers to customize the driver’s CG location by positioning the weight in one of three positions (Draw, Neutral, Fade) to fine-tune their ball flight. At 450cc, it features a more rounded, pear-shaped design with a face that sits slightly open with a score-line pattern that frames the impact area at address. The fully machined, forged face is thinner to deliver higher ball speeds for more distance. To influence trajectory, an 8-position hosel allows for loft (+-1.5) and lie (flatter) adjustments.
- Low, stable spin (200-400 rpm lower) with high MOI (3% higher than G400 LST)
- Custom CGs tune ball flight through three movable weight positions (Draw, Neutral, Fade). Each represents 10 yards of correction (20 yards between Draw and Fade positions)
- Smaller (450cc), rounded, pear-shaped titanium head
- Fully-machined T9S forged face for higher ball speeds
- Dragonfly technology increases MOI
- Tour “square face” sits slightly open
- 8-setting hosel adjusts loft (+- 1.5 degrees) and lie (flatter)
CHOOSE DRIVERS FROM TOP BRANDS
Always have the latest driver in your bag for under a dollar a day
INSTEAD OF PAYING HUNDREDS UPFRONT
Latest Driver Technology
Always have the latest driver technology in your bag at a fraction of the cost of buying.
We ship your golf clubs to your door directly from the manufacturer.
Upgrade every year. Never get stuck with an outdated driver again.